Listen closely and you shall hear… the melodious sounds of a Scat-filled New Year.
- Surrealist Texts by Gisèle Prassinos
Transformative texts by one of Surrealism’s most gifted voices. Translated from the French by Ellen Nations. Includes eight original watercolor paintings by Bruce Hutchinson.
- The Unknown Adjective & Other Stories by Doug Skinner
A collection of cryptic comics and picture stories.
- The Straw That Broke by Tom Whalen
A “baffling and wonderfully funny” novel, featuring the legendary Encyclopedia Mouse.
- Selected Plays of Alphonse Allais
Rare theatrical works by the great French humorist, compiled and translated by Doug Skinner.
- Merde à La Belle Époque
Scatological texts by period luminaries, including Alphonse Allais, George Auriol, Georges Courteline, Edmond Haraucourt, Vincent Hyspa, Maurice MacNab, & Erik Satie. Compiled and translated by Doug Skinner. “Sparkling sewage!”
- The Sugar Numbers by Judson Hamilton
A kaleidoscopic novella in which two servants—Morel and Valentine—attempt to usurp their respective masters.
- Selected Poems of Edward D. Wood, Jr.
Lost poems by the enigmatic creator of Plan 9 from Outer Space.
- Crocodile Smiles by Yuriy Tarnawsy
Stories by the author of The Placebo Effect Trilogy.
- Desiring Specimens by Norman Conquest.
A collection of imaginary book titles hidden in typography specimen sheets.
drawing at top of post by Léonce Burret